The Indiana Bill of Salsv-servis24.ru are legal documents that are implemented between seller and buyer as a way to provide evidence of a sale that has occurred. Thessv-servis24.ru will also prove a change of ownership. Some of thsv-servis24.ru will require notarization. If the form has to be notarized, do not provide signature until all signing parties are before a notary public.
Vessel Bill of Sale – Used to provide proof of purchase and to prove a change of ownership of a vessel/boat.
General Bill of Sale – This form is usually used between two private parties to prove the sale of personal property.
Firearm Bill of Sale – This document is used to sell, purchase and transfer ownership between a firearms dealer and individual or private parties.
Vehicle Bill of Sale – Transfers ownership for an automobile.
Indiana Vessel Registration Forms
- Title to the vessel
- A bill of sale
- – This document must be completed by a dealer who is approved to do an inspection on a watercraft, a military policeman assigned to a military post in Indiana, or a designated employee of the BMV
- One original side view (one that you’ve taken yourself, not from a magazine or online dealer picture), color photograph of the entire watercraft
- Download the , complete it, print and submit it when you register for your Hull ID Number
- Download and complete the , print and add to your needed documentation
- Go to the BMV prepared to pay all registration and processing fees.
Indiana Vehicle Registration Forms
- Title information
- Indiana driver’s license
- Proof of auto insurance
- Payment of .
After 45 days, you must go in person to a and provide the following:
- Your driver’s license
- the original title with the seller’s signature
- if you’ve not yet titled the vehicle in your name, you will need additional paperwork for titling such as:
- A lease or mortgage contract to prove your residency
- completed Application for Certificate of Title (Form 44049).
- a bill of sale
- Odometer disclosure statement
- If you are making payments on the vehicle, present the contract, proving your agreement
- If there are liens on the vehicle, you must provide lien releases
- Proof of Indiana auto insurance