The Massachusetts Bill of Salsv-servis24.ru are legal documents that provide proof that a sale and purchase transaction has legally taken place between a dealer and individual or two private parties. Thessv-servis24.ru will provide information with regard to the people making the sale as well as description of the item or items being sold and purchased. Somsv-servis24.ru are required for registration of vehicle, boats, trailers etc… Somsv-servis24.ru have to be notarized. If so, it’s recommended that the signing parties withhold signatures until a notary is present to witness the signatures of the participating signatories.
General Bill of Sale – This form would usually be used to provide proof of sale and purchase between two private parties in the sale of personal items.
Gun Bill of Sale – To be used to provide proof of an agreement to sell and purchase a firearm. This form will prove change of ownership
Vehicle/Vessel Bill of Sale -This versatile form may be used to purchase and prove change of ownership of a motor vehicle or a vessel/boat, being sold and purchased.
Massachusetts Vehicle Registration Forms
- New or used, dealer or private party, you will need to complete an Application for Registration and Title (Form RMV-1)
- New vehicles – Manufacturer’s Certificate of Origin which must include date of the sale, odometer reading, purchase price amount, and the dealer’s original signature on the back side of the form.
- New or Used -A bill of sale and previous registration of the purchased vehicle
- New or Used – Odometer Reading Statement
- A photo ID (Driver’s License)
- Proof of MA auto insurance
- You must have an inspection completed within 7 days of registration
- You’ll receive your new title within 8 weeks of registration
Massachusetts Vessel Registration Forms
For vessels 14 feet or longer provide the following in formation
- Complete a Registration and Titling Application.
- A bill of sale.
- The title (used boats only)
- Manufacturer’s Certificate of Origin ( for new boats only
- Proof of payment of sales tax.
- You must acquire a pencil tracing of Hull ID number
- Photo ID
- Be prepared to pay all of the required fees
For vessels under 14 feet long-
- You must complete a Registration and Titling Application.
- A bill of sale
- You will require proof of payment of sales tax
- Acquire a pencil tracing of Hull ID number
- Photo ID