The Maryland Bill of Salsv-servis24.ru are considered legal documents to be used to prove the legal sale and purchase of items between dealers and individuals or two private parties. These documents will also prove change of ownership. Somsv-servis24.ru may require notarization to be considered authentic document and/or agreements.
Boat Bill of Sale – To be used in the sale and purchase of a vessel/boat in Maryland.
General Bill of Sale -This document is generally used between two private parties for the sale and purchase of personal items.
Gun Bill of Sale – Use this document to prove the sale and purchase of a firearm in Maryland.
Vehicle Bill of Sale – Will be used to show proof of sale and purchase of a motor vehicle in Maryland.
Maryland Vessel Registration Forms
- For registration of a new boat you will be required to provide your original Manufacturer’s Certificate of Origin (MCO). While registering a new boat, you may need a notarized bill of sale but only if the original certificate didn’t include the necessary purchaser, date and/or price information needed for registration
- You will need a completed Boat Registration Application – (Form DNR B-240)
- For a used boat, you will require a bill of sale
- Be prepared to pay your 5% vessel excise fee as well as a $24 registration fee for most vessels, as well as any other required fees. These fees may vary. Failure to pay your vessel excise fee within 30 days of purchase will result in paying an excise penalty and additional monthly interest charges.
- Note * Although there is no registration fee required for vessels under 16 ft and less than a 7.6 HP motor, your boat will be required to have a registration decal displayed
Maryland Firearm Registration Forms
- You will require a fingerprinted background check. , closest to you – this must be completed before you will be allowed to apply
- Photo Identification
- Within 3 years prior to the submission of an HQL application, all applicants must demonstrate a satisfactory completion of a Firearms Safety Training Course. You must have a minimum of 4 hours of gun and safety training
- First time fee for the application to purchase will be 50.00 and you must pay 20.00 for finger printing
- If you are approved you will be contacted by U.S mail to the address you provide
Maryland Vehicle Registration Forms
- You must provide a completed Application for Certificate of Title (form VR-005). This document will be used for title and registration
- Photo ID
- Proof of Insurance
- A bill of sale
- Ownership documents ie: title and/or certificate of origin
- Lien and or lien holder information (if any)
- Odometer Disclosure (in miles)
- A vehicle safety inspection document (good for 90 days once the inspection is complete and certification is issued)
- Power of attorney, only if someone besides yourself will be registering your title for you
- Be prepared to pay all taxes and registration fees