The Mississippi Bill of Salsv-servis24.ru are considered legal documents that will establish proof of sale for any type of vehicle, boat/vessel, or any number of items for sale by a dealership or individual. These documents will also prove a change of ownership and will provide various articles of required information. Some documents require notarization.
Boat Bill of Sale – This form would be used for the sale and purchase of a vessel and will establish a change of ownership.
General Bill of Sale – This document is most usually generated between two private parties for the sale, purchase, and change of ownership with regard to personal items.
Gun Bill of Sale – This would be used to provide legal proof that a firearm has been sold and purchased, therefore proving a change of possession.
Vehicle Bill of Sale – This form is to be used to show proof that a vehicle has been legally sold and purchased. Also establishes a change of ownership and is often a necessary document needed for registration.
Mississippi Vessel Registration Forms
- You must have completed a Mississippi Motor Boat Registration Application – Should you be unable to download and print one for any reason, you may acquire this application from a county tax collector’s office, a Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries, and Parks office, or nearly any vessel/boat dealership.
- A copy of a notarized bill of sale (or dealer’s invoice)
- If your vessel/boat has been purchased outside of the state, you will need a copy of a paid Mississippi tax receipt
- A check or money order payable to the Department of Wildlife, Fisheries, and Parks
Mississippi Vehicle Registration Forms
- A vehicle title that has been signed over to you from the previous owner
- A bill of sale
- Photo ID – State issued ID or Driver’s license
- The Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- An accurate Odometer Reading (in miles)
- Proof of auto insurance
- Be prepared to make all required payments in order to achieve vehicle registration