The New York Bill of Salsv-servis24.ru legal forms that prove that there has been a legal sale and purchase of anything, between two parties and/or a business and an individual. Thsv-servis24.ru will provide information regarding the seller, the buyer and the change of ownership. As well thsv-servis24.ru will provide identifying factors about the the item(s) themselves. Most of thsv-servis24.ru will require notarization.
Boat Bill of Sale – This document will prove the sale, purchase and change of ownership of a vessel.
General Bill of Sale – This form is usually utilized as proof, between two private parties that a legal sale and purchase of personal items has been transacted.
Gun Bill of Sale – An official contract for the transfer of ownership.
Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale – Required by the DMV in order to process new registration and license plates. The seller signature is required.
New York Boat Registration Forms
- You will need a completed Boat Registration/Title Application (Form MV-82B)
- You will need a bill of sale as proof of ownership
- A completed Statement of Transaction – Sale or Gift of Motor Vehicle, Trailer, All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV), Vessel (Boat), or Snowmobile (Form DTF-802)
- You will need proof of identification
- Proof of Insurance
- Be prepared to pay all registration fees
New York Vehicle Registration Forms
- You will need a completed Vehicle Registration/Title Application (Form MV-82)
- The title to the vehicle
- A bill of sale
- Proof of auto insurance
- If your vehicle has a lien on it, provide a certified copy of your vehicle title from the lien holder (this copy of the vehicle title and the certification of the title must be on the same piece of paper).
- Provide a statement from the lien holder on company letterhead that will identify the owner.
- This statement must list the year, make, model, and vehicle identification number (VIN).\
- It must also prove that the lien holder does have possession of the original title and is aware that the owner of the vehicle is registering the vehicle in the state of New York. The lien holder statement may not request notification of registration from the NYSDMV as notification service is not available.
- Be prepared to pay all titling and registration fees at the time of registration