PerformRx is a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based company that works with Medicaid plans and at-risk insurance plan members to ensure effective medication treatments. For medications not normally covered under a patient’s medical insurance plan, a PerformRX Prior Authorization Form will need to be filled out by a pharmacist in order to request coverage. Below you will find the different availablsv-servis24.ru for each associated health plan, as well as the fax and phone numbers that you will need to use.
- Alameda Alliance (PA) Fax to: / Urgent Requests
Alameda Alliance (PA) Phone:
- AmeriHealth (PA) Fax to: /
- AmeriHealth (PA) Injectable Requests Phone: 1 (866) 610-2774
- Contra Costa (CA) Fax to: / Urgent Requests
- Contra Costa (CA) Specialties & Injectables Fax to:
Contra Costa (CA) Phone:
- Keystone First (PA) Fax to: 1
Keystone First (PA) Phone: 1
- MDwise Fax to: / Urgent Requests:
MDwise Phone: 1
- SF Health Plan Fax to: 1 / Urgent Requests: 1
- SF Health Plan Phone:
- California (Contra Costa Health Services)
- Pennsylvania (Alameda Alliance)
- Pennsylvania (AmeriHealth Caritas)
- Pennsylvania (Keystone First)
- Pennsylvania (MDwise)
- San Fransisco (San Fransisco Health Plan)
How to Write
Step 1 – First fill out the patient’s full name, date of birth and ID number.
Step 2 – Next, fill in your full name (as the physician), your specialty, your phone and fax numbers, your NPI number, and your complete address.
Step 3 – Below that, you will need to provide the name and strength of the medication that you are requesting coverage for, as well as the directions for use, the anticipated length of therapy, and the related diagnosis.
Step 4 – You will then need to list any preferred medications that have been tried to treat the patient’s relevant diagnosis, listing the strength, frequency, and duration for each. You will also need to write your justification for making this request.
Step 5 – Finally, at the bottom of the form, you must provide your written signature and the date.