The Nebraska Lease Termination Letter Form (30 days notice) is a document that is generally required by landlord or tenant, for the specific purpose of providing notice one party to the other, 30 days in advance. This document, if properly completed with notice to vacate and delivered or served in a timely fashion, shall keep the serving party, in compliance with state law and the lease signed between the parties.
How to Write
Step 1 – Download the Document –
- Check the box preceding the applicable party, who is providing notice
- Enter the date of execution of the notice in dd/m/yy format
Step 2 – Return of Security Deposit – If the serving party shall be the tenants, provide the following information:
- Street address
- Zip Code
Step 3 – Move Out Information –
- The parties must schedule a move out inspection, as agreed upon between the parties.
- The tenant(s) shall agree to have all utilities and services disconnected upon completion of the move out process
- Should the landlord choose to transfer utilities/services into their own name, it shall be the responsibility of the landlord to notify the tenants
Step 4 – Signature –
- Submit the signature of the serving party
- Enter printed or typed name