The Washington Lease Termination Letter Form (20-Day Notice) is a legal document, designed to provide notice from a landlord that they are terminating their tenant’s tenancy. The document complies the Washington state law, providing 20 days notice to the tenants to vacate the premises and offers warnings of eviction if they do not vacate by the stated date.
How To Write
Step 1 – Download the document and enter the name(s) of the Tenant(s) at the top of the page
Step 2 – location of Property
- Landlord must enter the address of the property to be vacated
Step 3 – Termination Date
- Landlord must enter the date of the last day of the rental period as the termination date. The notice must provide at least 20 days notice and must be delivered in a timely fashion to provide fair timing for the tenant(s) to vacate properly.
Step 4 – Date of Notification
- Landlord must enter the date of the preparation of the document
Step 5 – Signature
- Enter the signature of the landlord or their agent
- Enter the printed name of the landlord or agent
- Landlord or agent must provide their address
- The document must be delivered to the tenant(s) address as stated within the initial document and the tenant(s) must be made aware of it’s existence as soon as possible